posted this on June 22, 2010 01:00 pm
It's easy to enable Curate.Us on your site. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Make sure you've registered for an account on Curate.Us.
2. Log in to Curate.Us.
3. Click the "My Clips and Quotes" button in the upper right-hand side of the site.
4. Select the "My Websites" tab.
5. Enter the URL of the site for which you wish to enable Curate.Us in the top section of the page and click "Add site"
6. Customize your "Host Settings" in tab #1.
Enter the name of your site as you would like it to appear on all content clipped and quoted on your site.
Enter your site URL.
Select the number (0-25) of Trackback links to the top sites that have clipped your content.
Select whether or not you wish to enable short links.
7. Click on tab #2 to "Choose a Graphic" for the clip this button that will appear on your site.
8. Click on tab #3 to "Get code" to get your embed code.
Select the type of site on which you are enabling Curate.Us (e.g., any site, Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, et cetera).
Click the "Copy to Clipboard" button.
Navigate to your site and paste the embed code where you would like the embed button to appear.
For advanced help with themes, click here.
Support Software by Zendesk